Lemon Ginger Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 lb (500 g) ground chicken or pork
- 1 pouch (28 g) Club House Lemon Ginger Beef Stir-fry Flavourful Recipe Mix
- 2½ cups (625 mL) diced mushrooms
- 1 cup (250 mL) each low sodium chicken broth and water
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) each cornstarch and soy sauce
- ½ cup (125 mL) sliced green onions
- 12 lettuce leaves (eg. Iceberg, Boston)
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown ground chicken 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add seasoning and mushrooms. Stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Add stock and water.
- Stir together cornstarch and soy sauce. Add to pan along with sliced green onions.
- Cook 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring constantly.
- To serve, roll meat mixture into lettuce leaves.
More information, including alternative recipes to those found on the packaging, is available online at www.clubhouse.ca or toll-free at 1-800-265-2600.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 5 House Plants That Thrive in Low-Light - March 30, 2023
- Six Key Benefits of Using a Waterproof Coating for Parking Lots - March 30, 2023
- Home Renos and Stress - March 30, 2023
Leave a Comment