Chicken and Sausage Cajun Chili
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1 lb (500 g) ground chicken
- ½ lb (250 g) Italian sausage (casing removed)
- 1 cup (250 mL) each diced onion and green pepper
- 1 pouch (28 g) Club House Cajun Chicken Flavourful Recipe Mix
- 1 can (796 mL) no salt added diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 can (156 mL) tomato paste
- 2 cups (500 mL) water
- 1 can (540 mL) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chicken and sausage meat 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in onion, pepper and seasoning. Cook until soft, about 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 25-30 minutes.
- Stir in drained kidney beans in last 10 minutes of cooking.
More information, including alternative recipes to those found on the packaging, is available online at www.clubhouse.ca or toll-free at 1-800-265-2600.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 5 House Plants That Thrive in Low-Light - March 31, 2023
- Six Key Benefits of Using a Waterproof Coating for Parking Lots - March 31, 2023
- Home Renos and Stress - March 31, 2023
Leave a Comment