Marc and Mandy’s Delicious Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 seeded pumpkin
- 3 cups water
- 1tbsp salt
- olive oil
- Seasoning variation:
- Seasoning salt
- Barbeque seasoning/ salt
- Red pepper flakes/ paprika/ cayenne/ salt
- Parmesan cheese/black pepper/ salt
- Seed a pumpkin using a large metal spoon.
- Use a colander and water to separate the seeds from the stringy pumpkin insides.
- Bring the seeds in salted water to a boil and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Drain the water and place the seeds on an oven tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil and your favourite seasoning.
- Place in the oven at 400 degrees on the top rack from 7-20 minutes depending on the size of the seeds. Toast until golden brown.
- Let them cool and enjoy!
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- How long does it take to build a house from start to finish? - May 29, 2020
- How can I clean any room in 2 minutes? - May 29, 2020
- How to decorate a room with simple things? - May 29, 2020