Rich Viennese Coffee
- Almond liqueur 1 cup 250 mL
- Hot strong prepared 4 cups 1 L
- Granulated sugar 1/3 cup 75 mL
- Ground cinnamon 1 tsp. 5 mL
- Ground cloves 1/4 tsp. 1 mL
- Whipping cream 1/3 cup 75 mL
- Cinnamon sticks 6 6
- (4 inches,
- 10 cm, each)
- Heat liqueur in small saucepan on medium until hot, but not boiling. Cover to keep warm.
- Combine next 4 ingredients in coffee pot. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Add liqueur. Stir. Pour coffee mixture into 6 mugs.
- Beat cream in small bowl until soft peaks form. Spoon over coffee mixture.
- Garnish with cinnamon sticks. Makes about 5 1/2 cups (1.4 L). Serves 6.
- 1 serving: 223 Calories; 4.8 g Total Fat (1.4 g Mono, 0.2 g Poly, 2.9 g Sat); 17 mg Cholesterol; 29 g Carbohydrate; trace Fibre; trace Protein; 11 mg Sodium
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- DIY Father’s Day Gift Ideas - June 4, 2020
- Simple Ways To Update Your Backyard - June 4, 2020
- Father’s Day Grilling Giveaway with The Home Depot Canada - June 4, 2020