A season full of visits from close friends and family means a lot of big meals, surprise drop-ins and plenty of time in the kitchen. Embrace your company by creating an inviting and stress-free kitchen that will welcome them throughout the month. Follow these three easy steps to help you simplify your life once the holiday rush begins:
• Store with care. With company and family abounding, extra food in the house is a must. Organize your pantry according to cooking needs, such as storing all of the cookie baking supplies in one spot and the go-to appetizers in another. If necessary, set up an extra shelving unit within your kitchen to accommodate the bulk foods required for bigger holiday get-togethers.
• Let friends and family help. Most guests are willing to lend a hand in the kitchen when you’re preparing for a big meal. While it’s important to take the lead on your dinner party, don’t be afraid to assign smaller tasks to guests who ask to lend a hand, or get your kids involved by asking them to take coats to the back room, pour beverages or bring dishes to the table.
• Know your options. New appliance features are designed to simplify your life, say the experts at Whirlpool Home Appliances. Today, for example, you can get a freestanding range with innovative AquaLift self-clean technology. It will clean the oven in less than hour, with less heat and no odour, making life far easier at this time of year.
More information is available online at www.facebook.com/WhirlpoolCanada.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 5 House Plants That Thrive in Low-Light - March 24, 2023
- Six Key Benefits of Using a Waterproof Coating for Parking Lots - March 24, 2023
- Home Renos and Stress - March 24, 2023
Leave a Comment