Vegetarian Pizza Bagels
Lunchbox friendly and kid pleasing, these vegetarian pizza bagels are the perfect portion to keep stomachs full until the bell rings. Customize this recipe with your favourite pizza toppings or get creative with fun shapes and faces for little ones. For added fibre, use whole grain bagels.
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) pizza sauce
- 2 bagels, split and toasted
- 4 slices Armstrong Havarti cheese
- 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sliced green or black olives
- Preheat broiler. Spread pizza sauce evenly on each bagel half. Top with Havarti cheese, cherry tomatoes and sliced olives.
- Broil for 2 to 3 minutes, or until cheese melts and bagel is toasted.
Find more recipe ideas at www.armstrongcheese.ca and visit fb.com/armstrongcheese for your chance to win $2,000 in prizes until September 22, 2016.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- What Are Cost-Effective Ways to Raise Your Property Value? - May 30, 2023
- What to Do if Your Home Has Been Vandalized - May 30, 2023
- Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair - May 30, 2023
Leave a Comment