Stylish Home Office by: Designer Isabelle Boba, Lux Interior Design Inc.
About This Stylish Home Office Look:
Work from home in a space you want to spend time in! For this home office, we looked to foster warmth and comfort while conveying a sense of luxury and style. We added textiles throughout the room to create a cozy feeling, covering the floor with an area rug and adding thick handknit throws. Textiles are a fantastic way to add warmth and comfort to any room and a stylish home office is no exception. The throw rug offers a classic, luxurious look along with that soft, plush feel under foot while you’re sitting at your desk.
We incorporated classic design elements like a traditional writing desk and slipcovered sofa to produce an air of luxury and sophistication. The simple, clean lines of these furniture pieces allow for plenty of design flexibility within the space.
We kept the materials in this stylish home office unrefined to bring warmth and ease to the space. Here, natural stones and warm woods play with organic materials like linen. Nature-inspired finishes and natural materials help to create a welcoming feel to a space and of course, adding greenery, living or faux, is the perfect finishing touch!
Stylish Home Office Sources:
- Design by Isabelle Boba, Lux Interior Design Inc.
- Throw Rug, BOFT Fine Rugs
- Sofa, Lofty Ambitions
- Desk, RH
- Desk Chair, Sunpan
- Bookcase, CB2
- Side Table, Throw, Wayfair
- Potted Plant, Basket Light Fixture, HomeSense
- Desk Lamp, Design Within Reach
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- What Are Cost-Effective Ways to Raise Your Property Value? - June 2, 2023
- What to Do if Your Home Has Been Vandalized - June 2, 2023
- Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair - June 2, 2023
Leave a Comment