Tea has been used for centuries to help us lead healthier lives but only in recent years has it become the beverage of choice. Tea has become the most consumed beverage in the world. Green Tea has been proven to have many health benefits.
- Speeds up your metabolism
- Helps burn fat
- Contains no calories
- Relaxes and slows down your heart rate
- Balances your sugar levels which keeps your energy levels stable.
- Helps prevent cavities
- Prevents diabetes
- Full of antioxidants
- Promotes healthy looking skin
- Boosts immune system
- Lowers Stress and Depression
- Helps to protect the lungs from smoking
- Helps detox the body
- Helps to fight infections
- Prevents Alzheimer
- Helps to protect your liver from alcohol
- Boosts brain power
- Re hydrates you more than water
- Boosts exercise endurance
- Strengthens bones
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 4 Ways to Add Character to a Monochromatic Kitchen - May 25, 2018
- Ask an Expert: Refacing VS Refinishing a Kitchen - May 25, 2018
- Ask an Expert: Light, Airy & Interesting Kitchens - May 25, 2018