These decadent cinnamon buns are a guaranteed success every time. This simple recipe doesn’t require kneading or the dough to rise multiple times.
- 1/2 cups warm water
- 1 cup milk
- 2 pkgs quick-rise yeast (or 4 ½ tsp.)
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup butter (melted)
- 1 ½ tsp. salt
- 7 cups all purpose flour
- brown sugar
- 1 tsp milk
- 1 ½ cups confectioner's sugar
- 4 tbsp butter (softened)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1. Dissolve yeast in water.
- 2. Add milk, sugar, butter and eggs. Mix well
- 3. Add flour until dough forms and stickiness vanishes..
- 4. Let dough double in bowl, approximately 30 minutes.
- 5. On a lightly floured surface punch down dough and divide in half.
- 6. Roll out each half in a rectangle.
- 7. Generously spread butter on dough
- 8. Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon in abundance.
- 9. Roll up dough starting from the long side. Seal ends.
- 10. Cut into 1 inch slices.
- 11. Place rolls into 2 greased 9x13 pans.
- 12. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until golden brown.
- 13. When done baking turn cinnamon buns over in pan so juices can flow back into the cinnamon buns instead of dripping to the bottom of the pan.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- What Are Cost-Effective Ways to Raise Your Property Value? - May 31, 2023
- What to Do if Your Home Has Been Vandalized - May 31, 2023
- Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair - May 31, 2023
Leave a Comment