Jacklynn Little shares with us where to splurge and where to save when it comes to creating a garden oasis for hosting parties.
- SAVE Use a few extra bowls from your dinnerware set, add water and float a few fresh garden flowers for an inexpensive, decorative touch.
- SPLURGE Turn dinner into entertainment! Hire a personal chef to host a hands-on cooking demonstration. Your guests will be engaged in the process and as an added bonus, you’ll be free to concentrate on being a great host while a delicious dinner is prepared for you!
- SAVE Borrow items to add to your decor. Small potted plants and flowers can be moved from other areas to add to the party decor or bring decor items and accessories out from inside for the event.
- SPLURGE Food is the highlight of any dinner party! Invest in quality ingredients or opt for catering for more formal events. Make the meal memorable by adding a special touch; petit fours decorated to match your theme perhaps?
- SAVE Gorgeous food can double as decor if displayed with style. A pretty, tiered cake tray could be used to display those petit fours as a gorgeous centerpiece.
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Design Ideas for Your Custom Walk-in Closet - October 30, 2019
- Repairing Your Commercial Appliances: A Simple Guide - October 24, 2019
- What Is a VoIP Service? - October 15, 2019