I love fresh peaches! This versatile fruit stands up to the heat of a hot grill, while the rest of the ingredients contribute to balance the flavors. Sweet and tart combined with peppery arugula, creamy goat cheese, and crunchy almonds make this beautiful salad perfect for a light dinner. – Chef Rob Thomas
HONEY BALSAMIC DRESSING INGREDIENTS
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- sea salt and crushed black
- pepper, to taste
- 3 ripe peaches, cut in half, pits removed
- 10 cups arugula
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 handful toasted almonds
- 2-4 oz fresh goat cheese
HONEY BALSAMIC DRESSING INSTRUCTIONS
In a small bowl or jar, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper.
Preheat the grill on high heat. Brush the peach halves with the dressing, then place them, cut side down, on the hot grill. Grill for about five minutes, or until the peaches are soft and have grill marks. Remove from the grill, let cool to room temperature, and slice into wedges.
Place the arugula in a large salad bowl, drizzle with salad dressing and gently toss. Arrange in a large salad bowl or platter. Top with sliced grilled peaches, blueberries, almonds, and fresh goat cheese and serve immediately.
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Ultimate Design Challenge: Vote for a Chance to Win! - November 16, 2018
- Jacklynn’s Contemporary Living Room Design Board - November 16, 2018
- Yvonne’s Cheerful Bedroom Design Board - November 16, 2018