- 1x 500g High Quality Beef Tenderloin
- 12 large asparagus spears Shaved or thinly sliced
- ½ cup Arugula
- 100g Fresh Morels or Any Mushrooms Sliced
- ¼ cup Shaved Parmesan
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. white truffle oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Squeeze of Lemon
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Wrap the beef tenderloin in plastic wrap, and freeze for about 2hrs. Using a very sharp knife, cut the beef across the grain into 1/8-inch-thick slices. Place the slices between sheets of plastic wrap and gently pound with the flat end of a meat mallet, until paper thin.
In a small bowl mix together Mayonnaise, garlic, truffle oil, and Lemon. Season and taste. Adjust seasoning to desired likeness.
Sautee Morels in butter, season, and set aside.
Arrange the slices on 6 individual chilled plates. Add the Asparagus, Arugula and Morels to a bowl and toss with a drizzle of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange the mixture in the center of each plate. Garnish with Parmesan and drizzle of the truffle mayo. Enjoy!
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- What Is a VoIP Service? - October 15, 2019
- Design Spotlight: Simon Chang - October 9, 2019
- Here’s What to Know Before Hiring Someone to Service Your Electrical System - October 8, 2019