Chef Mike Ward’s Surf ‘N’ Turf Nachos
As Seen In Canadian Home Trends Magazine Spring 2016
- steak (sirloin, flank or skirt)
- large deveined, peeled shrimp
- red onion
- green onions
- non-fat yogurt
- sriracha sauce
- Heavily season both shrimp and steak.
- Cook shrimp in a pan.
- BBQ or grill steak to desired taste.
- Place corn chips on a plate.
- Top with finely chopped red onion, green onion, coriander, steak and shrimp.
- Mix equal parts of sriracha sauce and yogurt, drizzle sauce over nachos and squeeze with fresh lime.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.