It’s no secret that coffee and chocolate are a match made in heaven. Each product enhances the unique qualities of the other. That’s why coffee is often served together with chocolate in bars and restaurants.
However, not every type of chocolate is equally well suited to every type of coffee: only complementary aromas in the two products will enhance one another, resulting in the more intense taste experience that comes from enjoying coffee with the right chocolate.
- Hazelnut Milk Chocolate with Mexican Vienna Roast
- Very Dark Chocolate with Bolivian Full City Roast
- Orange Dark Chocolate with Guatemalan Medium Roast
- Mint Chocolate with French Roast
DID YOU KNOW:
- 50% of women prefer coffee over flowers for Valentine’s Day.
- 64% of couples went out for coffee as their first date.
Source: 2012 Dunkin Donuts Survey
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Yummy Christmas Mocktails Perfect for Christmas Dinner - November 12, 2018
- Candy Cane Pavlova - November 12, 2018
- Designer Space: Christmas Treasure Box - November 12, 2018