I LOVE THIS LOOK as it’s a throwback to the past. Autumn Bronze exudes a soft richness when paired with hues of pink and grey. The deep pop of colour provides a neutral backdrop for gold accents and luxurious fabrics. Equally modern and classic, this palette will take your look from the coziness of winter to the bright light of spring.
WHY DO YOU LOVE WORKING WITH AUTUMN BRONZE? Autumn Bronze is an unusual tone that manages to add both a richness and sophistication to a colour scheme. It sets off textures beautifully and comes alive when paired with metallics in a range of colours. Neutral greys and soft pinks underscore the elegance of the hue, blending an eclectic bohemian feel with a 70s flair.
GET THIS LOOK:
- Select your room colours from Cloverdale Paint. – www.cloverdalepaint.com
- Brighten the room with a chandelier from Union Lighting. – www. unionlightingandfurnishings.com
- Lay a beautiful rug from Elte. – www.elte.com
- Place a Butler bed from Elte. – www.elte.com
- Add elegant side tables from West Elm. – www.westelm.com
- Hang a beautiful Red Door Framed Print from Pottery Barn. – www. potterybarn.com
- Bring in the outdoors with a potted orchid from Urban Barn. – www.urbanbarn.com
- Add vases from CB2. – www.cb2.com
- Don’t forget accent pillows from Surya and Urban Barn. – www.urbanbarn.com, www.surya.com