- Standard Green or other coloured garden hose (short length)
- Lightweight fabric Garden Gloves
- Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Rubber coated Wire Twist ties
- Faux Flower Blooms
- Decorative Ribbon / Bow
- Hardware to hang wreath
1. Wind the garden hose into a circular wreath shape and discreetly secure with wire twist ties or a dab of hot glue to keep the hose from unraveling
2. Create a large bow with the ribbon and use a pipe cleaner to pinch the middle of the ribbon. Affix the garden gloves to the back of the bow using the same pipe-cleaner ends twisted to keep in place.
3. Attach the bow / garden glove assembly to the front of the garden hose with hot glue or a twisted pipe-cleaner.
4. Discreetly affix the faux flower blooms along 1/3rd section of the hose where the bow and garden glove assembly is attached, and secure in place with a dab of hot glue, twisted pipe-cleaners or the stems of the blooms. Pick bloom colours that will complement the colour of the garden hose.
5. Hang wreath on door for a whimsical and fun spring summer effect
Latest posts by Nicholas Rosaci (see all)
- Budget-Friendly DIY Halloween Wall Art - October 25, 2017
- Wavin’ Flag Dresser DIY with Nicholas Rosaci - September 1, 2017
- Nicholas Rosaci’s Modern Canadian Cottage Design Board - July 17, 2017