These decadent cinnamon buns are a guaranteed success every time. This simple recipe doesn’t require kneading or the dough to rise multiple times.
No Fail Cinnamon Bun Recipe
- 1/2 cups warm water
- 1 cup milk
- 2 pkgs quick-rise yeast (or 4 ½ tsp.)
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup butter (melted)
- 1 ½ tsp. salt
- 7 cups all purpose flour
- brown sugar
- 1 tsp milk
- 1 ½ cups confectioner's sugar
- 4 tbsp butter (softened)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1. Dissolve yeast in water.
- 2. Add milk, sugar, butter and eggs. Mix well
- 3. Add flour until dough forms and stickiness vanishes..
- 4. Let dough double in bowl, approximately 30 minutes.
- 5. On a lightly floured surface punch down dough and divide in half.
- 6. Roll out each half in a rectangle.
- 7. Generously spread butter on dough
- 8. Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon in abundance.
- 9. Roll up dough starting from the long side. Seal ends.
- 10. Cut into 1 inch slices.
- 11. Place rolls into 2 greased 9x13 pans.
- 12. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until golden brown.
- 13. When done baking turn cinnamon buns over in pan so juices can flow back into the cinnamon buns instead of dripping to the bottom of the pan.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Choosing The Right Flooring - June 21, 2019
- Bidets: 5 Common Myths & The Truth You Need To Know - June 21, 2019
- Kitchens We Love: Lindsay’s Multifunctional Family Kitchen - June 20, 2019