These cinnamon buns are fantastic! They are fluffy and moist on the inside and not to mention that one of the key ingredients is a boxed cake mix!
No Fail Cake Mix Cinnamon Buns
- 1 1/2 cups lukewarm water
- 1 cup milk
- 2 pkgs. quick rise yeast
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 6 1/4 cups flour
- brown sugar
- 1 tsp milk
- 1 ½ cups confectioner's sugar
- 4 tbsp butter (softened)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Dissolve yeast and water together
- Add milk, cake mix, eggs, oil and salt. Mix well.
- Add flour slowly.
- Knead dough for 5 minutes
- Put back in bowl and let it rise till it doubles, approximately 30 minutes.
- Generously spread butter on dough
- Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon in abundance.
- Roll up dough starting from the long side. Seal ends.
- Cut into 1 inch slices.
- Place rolls into 2 greased 9x13 pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until golden brown.
- When done baking turn cinnamon buns over in pan so juices can flow back into the cinnamon buns instead of dripping to the bottom of the pan.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- What Are Cost-Effective Ways to Raise Your Property Value? - May 30, 2023
- What to Do if Your Home Has Been Vandalized - May 30, 2023
- Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair - May 30, 2023
Leave a Comment