These cinnamon buns are fantastic! They are fluffy and moist on the inside and not to mention that one of the key ingredients is a boxed cake mix!
- 1 1/2 cups lukewarm water
- 1 cup milk
- 2 pkgs. quick rise yeast
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 6 1/4 cups flour
- brown sugar
- 1 tsp milk
- 1 ½ cups confectioner's sugar
- 4 tbsp butter (softened)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Dissolve yeast and water together
- Add milk, cake mix, eggs, oil and salt. Mix well.
- Add flour slowly.
- Knead dough for 5 minutes
- Put back in bowl and let it rise till it doubles, approximately 30 minutes.
- Generously spread butter on dough
- Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon in abundance.
- Roll up dough starting from the long side. Seal ends.
- Cut into 1 inch slices.
- Place rolls into 2 greased 9x13 pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until golden brown.
- When done baking turn cinnamon buns over in pan so juices can flow back into the cinnamon buns instead of dripping to the bottom of the pan.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 10 Factors To Consider When Choosing A Commerical Rotisserie Oven - May 29, 2022
- How To Use Elemental Analysis In Home Inspection - May 29, 2022
- Elevate your Outdoor Living System - May 29, 2022