- 45 ml espresso
- 20 ml Bols Melon (alcoholic)
- ice cubes
- Take a long drink glass. Fill the glass almost to the rim with ice cubes.
- Add 20 ml of Bols Melon and fizzy lemonade to the glass until it is 2/3 full.
- Place 2 straws in the glass.
- In a separate receptacle, prepare an espresso with 45 ml of water.
- Pour the hot, freshly made espresso over the ice cubes in the glass. Pour carefully to make sure the espresso does not mix with the remaining liquid. This will create an attractive layered effect. Tip Stir before enjoying this specialty coffee.