- 45 ml espresso
- 20 ml Bols Melon (alcoholic)
- ice cubes
- Take a long drink glass. Fill the glass almost to the rim with ice cubes.
- Add 20 ml of Bols Melon and fizzy lemonade to the glass until it is 2/3 full.
- Place 2 straws in the glass.
- In a separate receptacle, prepare an espresso with 45 ml of water.
- Pour the hot, freshly made espresso over the ice cubes in the glass. Pour carefully to make sure the espresso does not mix with the remaining liquid. This will create an attractive layered effect. Tip Stir before enjoying this specialty coffee.
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Yummy Christmas Mocktails Perfect for Christmas Dinner - November 12, 2018
- Candy Cane Pavlova - November 12, 2018
- Designer Space: Christmas Treasure Box - November 12, 2018