As temperatures drop and winter weather arrives, there is nothing cozier than enjoying a hot beverage in the comfort of your own home. Instead of trekking to the nearest coffee shop, treat yourself to this irresistible peppermint mocha coffee. It can be made in under a minute, say the experts at Bosch, referring to their Tassimo T47 single-serve home brewer.
- 1 each Chocolate Syrup T Disc and Espresso T Disc from 1 pkg. (407 g) TassimoGevalia
- 1 tbsp. whipped cream
- 1 tbsp. finely crushed candy canes
- Prepare Chocolate Syrup T Disc in mug or heatproof glass.
- Use same mug to prepare Espresso T Disc.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
How to Make Peppermint-Coated Mug Rims: Moisten rim of mug with wet paper towel, then dip rim in finely crushed candy canes on a sheet of waxed paper. Let stand, inverted, on waxed paper until ready to fill with beverage and serve.
Special Extra: For a festive twist, add a candy cane to filled mug; use as a stir stick.
More beverage recipe ideas can be found at www.tassimo.ca.
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Marc & Mandy’s Holiday Gift Guide 2018 - December 7, 2017
- Five Things to Look for When Interviewing a Home Remodeling Contractor - December 6, 2017
- Designer Space: All in the Details - November 30, 2017