Pumpkin Pie Spiced Piña Colada
- 1 can coconut milk
- 6 ounces dark rum
- 1 can pineapple juice
- ½ cup sugar
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 4 cups ices
- Coconut rim
- Sugar rim
- Whipped cream
- Whipped coconut milk
- Cinnamon Stick
- Place all the ingredients in the blender except for the ice. Blend until smooth.
- Add one cup of ice in the blender at a time and blend.
- When all 4 cups of ice have been added, blend until smooth .
- Top with the pumpkin pie spice and garnish with you favourite items.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Yummy Christmas Mocktails Perfect for Christmas Dinner - November 12, 2018
- Candy Cane Pavlova - November 12, 2018
- Designer Space: Christmas Treasure Box - November 12, 2018