Pumpkin Spiced Piña Colada Ingredients
- 1 can coconut milk
- 6 ounces dark rum
- 1 can pineapple juice
- ½ cup sugar
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 4 cups ices
- Coconut rim
- Sugar rim
- Whipped cream
- Whipped coconut milk
- Cinnamon Stick
Pumpkin Spiced Piña Colada Instructions
- Place all the ingredients in the blender except for the ice. Blend until smooth.
- Add one cup of ice in the blender at a time and blend.
- When all 4 cups of ice have been added, blend until smooth .
- Top with the pumpkin pie spice and garnish with you favourite items.
- Serve and enjoy!
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 10 Factors To Consider When Choosing A Commerical Rotisserie Oven - May 29, 2022
- How To Use Elemental Analysis In Home Inspection - May 29, 2022
- Elevate your Outdoor Living System - May 29, 2022