- 1 whole Graham Cracker
- 1oz Chocolate, Melted
- 2oz Marshmallow Vodka
- 1oz Chocolate Liqueur
- 1oz Creme De Cacao
- 2oz Cream Or Half-and-Half
- 3 whole Marshmallows
- Crush graham crackers onto a plate or bowl.
- Rim glass with melted chocolate and dip in graham crackers.
- Shake liquors, vodka and cream in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour into glass.
- Roast the marshmallows over an open flame with a skewer.
- Transfer the marshmallows to a cocktail pick and garnish the martini glass.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com