- 1 whole Graham Cracker
- 1oz Chocolate, Melted
- 2oz Marshmallow Vodka
- 1oz Chocolate Liqueur
- 1oz Creme De Cacao
- 2oz Cream Or Half-and-Half
- 3 whole Marshmallows
- Crush graham crackers onto a plate or bowl.
- Rim glass with melted chocolate and dip in graham crackers.
- Shake liquors, vodka and cream in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour into glass.
- Roast the marshmallows over an open flame with a skewer.
- Transfer the marshmallows to a cocktail pick and garnish the martini glass.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.