This pretty pink strawberry spiked iced tea is great for any girl get together such as: a girls night in, a bridal party or a stagette. This drink recipe can easily be multiplied to accommodate a bigger group of people and can also be served in a punch bowl.
Yield: Serves 4
- •2 cups local or organic strawberries plus extra for decoration
- •32 fluid ounces of brewed fair trade tea chilled
- •1/3 cup organic white sugar
- •1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- •1/2 punnet of fresh strawberries
- •Organic vodka or rum
- •Mint leaves
- Blend 2 cups of strawberries in a food processor until smooth and strain.
- Mix together pureed strawberries, tea, desired amount of sugar to taste, and lemon juice.
- Chill. Before serving add vodka or rum to taste.
- Decorate and serve with a fresh strawberry (stem removed), ice and a sprig of mint.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Harry Eastwood’s Light Chocolate Cake - September 28, 2020
- 7 Simple Steps to a Healthier Lifestyle - September 28, 2020
- Your Questions Answered with Bryan Baeulmer, Carson Arthur and more! - September 28, 2020