- 1 large head romaine lettuce rinsed, dried and chopped
- 2 pears cored and diced
- 200 g Wildwood cheese, shredded
- 3 Tbsp. cranberries
- 3 Tbsp. pistachios or walnuts
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1/3 tsp onion powder
- 1/3 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Italian herb mix
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- black p epper (to taste)
- In a large salad bowl, combine romaine lettuce, pears, Wildwood cheese, cranberries and pistachios.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over salad , toss and serve.
Stonetown Cheese, stonetowncheese.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Design Ideas for Your Custom Walk-in Closet - October 30, 2019
- Repairing Your Commercial Appliances: A Simple Guide - October 24, 2019
- What Is a VoIP Service? - October 15, 2019