“Mango curd is delicious by itself or as part of a dessert. Pair it with berries, cake, or use as a pie filling.” -Chef Rob Thomas
1 cup mango purée
1/3 cup caster sugar
4 Tbsp fresh lime juice
4 large egg yolks
4 Tbsp unsalted butter, cut into small cubes pinch of salt zest of 3 limes
1. Place egg yolks, mango, lime juice, lime zest, sugar and salt into your Vitamix and secure lid.
2. Select the hot soup program.
3. Start Vitamix and allow program to complete.
4. Select Variable 1, slowly increase to Variable 3.
5. Remove lid plug, add the butter through the opening, close lid.
6. Blend for 30 seconds.
7. Let mixture cool.
8. Once cooled, place the curd into a container.
9. Cover with plastic wrap, touching the surface of the curd and refrigerate.
Text by Chef Rob Thomas
Photo by: Tara Miller
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- What Are Cost-Effective Ways to Raise Your Property Value? - May 30, 2023
- What to Do if Your Home Has Been Vandalized - May 30, 2023
- Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair - May 30, 2023
Leave a Comment