The best moments in life happen when you bring the right mix of ingredients together. A cozy fall day, the people you love, and delicious food is a recipe for a good time.
For your fall gathering do the same: bring some nutritious ingredients together to make a tasty crowd pleasing dip. This Classic Spinach Dip with Greek Yogurt is courtesy of the Hellmann's Mayonnaise recipe collection:
- 1 package (300 g) frozen chopped spinach, cooked, cooled and squeezed dry
- 1 container (500 g) nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Hellmann's 1/2 the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing
- 1 package Knorr Vegetable Dry Soup Mix
- 1 can (227 mL) water chestnuts, drained and chopped (optional)
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Combine mayonnaise dressing, soup mix and all ingredients in medium bowl. Chill, if desired. Serve with your favorite dippers.
Did you know?
Mayonnaise is better for you than you might think. Good fats like omega-3 help our bodies to absorb a range of vitamins such as vitamin A, D, E and K. Vegetable omega-3 fats are an essential part of a healthy balanced diet because our bodies do not naturally produce them. So we have to eat them daily, through foods like canola and flaxseed oil, walnuts, or mayonnaise.
Hellmann's is celebrating 100 years of helping families Bring Out the Best. Visit Facebook.com/HellmannsCanada for more delicious recipe ideas.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 5 House Plants That Thrive in Low-Light - March 21, 2023
- Six Key Benefits of Using a Waterproof Coating for Parking Lots - March 21, 2023
- Home Renos and Stress - March 21, 2023
Leave a Comment