The Designer: Glen Peloso
About This Look: This look is suited for an urban loft-like setting with clean lines and industrial details.
Create This Look:
- Lay down Sands Experience Tiles from Olympia Tile.
- Create drama with Aspen Quartz Tile in Venatino Black on the wall.
- Choose a mirror and Cuzco Vanity with hammered copper detailing from Native Trails.
- Top the vanity with Trinsic faucets from Delta.
- Select a beautiful Avalon NativeStone freestanding soaking tub.
- Install a Trinsic contemporary floor-mount tub filler.
- Hang a ten light pendant chandelier from Royal Lighting above the tub.
- Install sconces on either side of the mirror.
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends' National Design Editor, Glen Peloso forged into the world of design 20 years ago after completing his Masters degree in Fine Art. As Principal of Grafus Design Co., he has worked in residential, hospitality and commercial spaces for clients in several countries and has successfully designed over 300 projects in that time. TV Celebrity Designer and Canadian Home Trends National Design Contributor, Glen is also recognized as a design expert on The Marilyn Denis Show and from his past work as a host/designer of the internationally popular television shows Foodnetwork/HGTV`s Restaurant Makeover, and W networks ‘Take this House and Sell it’, and “Slice Network” show, Renovate my Wardrobe.
Latest posts by Glen Peloso (see all)
- 2023 Trends with Designer Glen Peloso - March 31, 2023
- Bathroom Design Tips - March 31, 2023
- Gladden Island Private Retreat - March 31, 2023
Leave a Comment