The next time you're feeling peckish and looking for something to bridge the gap between meals, try Triscuit crackers, the perfect ingredient to create a bite-size snack or pull a tapas treat together from whatever happens to be in the fridge or pantry.
Award-winning Canadian food expert Na'eem Adam, who is based in Montreal, believes in using simple ingredients to create appetizing snacks that are easy to make at home when you're looking for a quick bite to eat.
“I have great admiration for today's community of food makers, because I know the kind of work that goes into taking a simple idea and building something impactful,” he says.
For a no-fuss, delicious snack any time of the day, try one of Adam's simple creations.
- 10 Rosemary and Olive Oil Triscuit crackers
- 50 g gorgonzola cheese
- 2 pears
- 10 walnuts
- Honey for drizzling
- Slice a pear along the side and place a piece on the cracker. Put a piece of the gorgonzola cheese on top of the pear slice.
- Breakup the walnuts into smaller pieces and place them on top of the cheese. The cheese should hold them to the canape.
- Drizzle some honey to sweeten.
Tip: You can also add a slice of date instead of honey.
Find more simple snacks at www.snackworks.ca/en/products/triscuit.aspx.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- What Are Cost-Effective Ways to Raise Your Property Value? - June 10, 2023
- What to Do if Your Home Has Been Vandalized - June 10, 2023
- Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair - June 10, 2023
Leave a Comment