For a look that is both modern and timeless, I started with luxurious materials like custom Jane Lockhart cabinetry in Silver Mink, Silestone Eternal countertops in Calacatta, a marble chevron backsplash and a stunning pendant light. Contemporary, quality appliances add style and function. Finally, add classic detail with black hardware, choose a faucet with a pull-down spray option and finish with beautiful bar stools. – Jane Lockhart, Principal of Jane Lockhart Interior Design
- Custom Cabinetry by Jane Lockhart, www.janelockhart.com;
- Silestone Eternal, ca.silestone.com;
- Marble Chevron Tile, www.cercantile.com;
- Pendant, www.unionlf.com;
- Sub-Zero and Wolf Appliances, www.tascoappliances.ca;
- Hardware, www.emtek.com;
- Faucet, www.riobel.ca;
- Bar Stools, www.sunpan.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 5 House Plants That Thrive in Low-Light - March 26, 2023
- Six Key Benefits of Using a Waterproof Coating for Parking Lots - March 26, 2023
- Home Renos and Stress - March 26, 2023
Leave a Comment