The kitchen is the heart of the home and it is one of the key things that potential buyers look at when purchasing a home. Updating your kitchen, whether that means a full renovation or just a fresh coat of paint and new hardware, can go a long way to helping your home sell faster, for more! Once your kitchen is ready, here are a few simple steps you can take to make it feel a little more like home to potential buyers:
1. Put fresh herbs and plants on the windowsill to add life to the kitchen.
2. Add a small rug or runner to add color and texture.
3. Add a fruit bowl with an assortment of fresh fruits or a tray with snacks that make the space feel inviting and ready to entertain.
4. If you have a smaller space, remove a few chairs or stools from the island or kitchen table. This will help the space appear larger.
– Rossie Gospodinova, Blitz Home Staging, http://www.blitzhomestaging.com