Mango, Mozzarella and Serrano Ham Bites
These bite-sized appetizers bring together classic Italian ingredients with a taste of the tropics. Mango and mozzarella may seem like an unusual combination, but they pair together beautifully in a sweet-and-savoury way.
- 1 ripe mango, peeled
- 6 oz (175 mg) Saputo Mozzarellissima cheese, cut into eight 1-inch (2.5-cm) cubes
- 2 tsp (10 ml) fresh tarragon, chopped
- 4 slices Serrano ham, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 2 tsp (10 ml) honey
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Using a vegetable peeler, shave 8 thin slices of mango. Wrap one slice of mango around each cube of Mozzarellissima. Sprinkle with chopped tarragon and wrap each with a piece of Serrano ham. Brush with olive oil and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes, or until cheese starts to melt. Remove bites from the oven and drizzle with honey. Serve with cocktail toothpicks
You can find more recipes and a chance to win $10,000 in prizes at fb.com/saputo.ca.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 5 House Plants That Thrive in Low-Light - March 22, 2023
- Six Key Benefits of Using a Waterproof Coating for Parking Lots - March 22, 2023
- Home Renos and Stress - March 22, 2023
Leave a Comment