- 1 bag Quesava Cheddar Style Perogies
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 pounds Kielbasa sausage (small dice)
- 1 tomato (small dice)
- sour cream
- green onions
- pico de gallo
1. Deep fry perogies at 350 F for 4 minutes or until golden brown.
2. In a large skillet add a bit of oil and sauté sausage until crisp. Set aside.
3. Using a small paring knife, cut the perogy in half from the top curve of the perogy to the bottom (be careful not to cut through to the base of the perogies) to create a taco shell.
4. Use a teaspoon to push the cheddar style perogy stuffing down and stuff with cheddar cheese and tomatoes. Drizzle with sour cream and top with the kielbasa, fresh jalapeños, green onions and any of your favorite toppings.
5. Serve immediately. Enjoy!