- 1 bag Quesava Cheddar Style Perogies
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 pounds Kielbasa sausage (small dice)
- 1 tomato (small dice)
- sour cream
- green onions
- pico de gallo
1. Deep fry perogies at 350 F for 4 minutes or until golden brown.
2. In a large skillet add a bit of oil and sauté sausage until crisp. Set aside.
3. Using a small paring knife, cut the perogy in half from the top curve of the perogy to the bottom (be careful not to cut through to the base of the perogies) to create a taco shell.
4. Use a teaspoon to push the cheddar style perogy stuffing down and stuff with cheddar cheese and tomatoes. Drizzle with sour cream and top with the kielbasa, fresh jalapeños, green onions and any of your favorite toppings.
5. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- What Are Cost-Effective Ways to Raise Your Property Value? - May 31, 2023
- What to Do if Your Home Has Been Vandalized - May 31, 2023
- Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair - May 31, 2023
Leave a Comment