Power Green Smoothie
This smoothie is chock-full of green goodness. Pineapple and pear balance the leafy greens making this a go-to smoothie at any time. Enjoy one serving for breakfast and pack the remaining serving for a mid-morning snack.
- 1 cup (250 mL) kale, washed, leaves pulled off, stalks discarded ((about 3 large stems)
- 1 cup (250 mL) spinach, washed, stems trimmed
- 1/2 Anjou or Bartlett pear, washed, peel on and diced
- 1 medium banana, peeled and quartered
- 1 1/2 cup (375 mL) frozen or fresh pineapple, chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) ground chia seeds
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) ground flaxseed
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) maple syrup
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) almond butter
- 1 cup (250 mL) Almond Breeze Vanilla almond beverage
- Put all the ingredients into a blender cup and blend until smooth. Adjust for taste. Add more pineapple for acidity or more maple syrup for more sweetness. Serve cold immediately.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- What Are Cost-Effective Ways to Raise Your Property Value? - June 6, 2023
- What to Do if Your Home Has Been Vandalized - June 6, 2023
- Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair - June 6, 2023
Leave a Comment