Tips to Refresh Your Console Table from Designer Karla Dreyer when she visits Style in Form to create a console table vignette and she shares her favorite tips with you.
- The first tip when choosing a console, it’s great to have something with texture for visual interest as well as built-in storage for added functionality which is why I love this one from Style in Form.
- Remember the style and feel you want and that will help in choosing items. For this look we went with a relaxed Bohemian vibe.
- When styling the top of your console, I suggest thinking in threes and focusing on creating a mix of heights and textures. In this case, we chose items like a table lamp and a basket that are decorative and functional. Above the console, I prefer to hang either a mirror or a piece of art. The artwork used here is perfect in its size and style and adds to the casual, textured feel of this vignette.
- Often, the sides of a console get forgotten. This is one of my favorite “designer tricks.” You can add plants, a chair or a fun pouf to fill the space and add texture.
- Space Designed by Karla Dreyer, www.karladreyerdesign.com
- Photography by John Molnar, www.metrotownmedia.com
- Console and Accessories, Style in Form, www.styleinform.com
For more great ideas, click here.
For more unique items for your home, click shopCHT.com.