Are you in need of a new pathway?
- NO: Clean your path with this Briggs & Stratton electric pressure washer from Lowe’s.
- YES: Install Q Solutions 18 inch x 18 inch Rubber Brickface Paver for a long lasting solution!
Is your yard dark and in need of more light?
- NO: Create ambience with these solar-powered lanterns from Canadian Tire.
- YES: Install lamp posts from Living Lighting along your pathway.
Is your outdoor furniture in great shape?
- NO: Purchase this new chair or the matching sofa from Crate & Barrel.
- YES: Complement your existing furniture with toss cushions from Canadian Tire.
Is your front door old and need to be replaced?
- NO: Paint it a trendy color such as Farrow & Ball‘s Hague Blue in an exterior full gloss finish.
- YES: Install a new door from Home Depot.
Are you looking to install a permanent firepit?
- NO: Purchase a fire bowl from Canadian Tire.
- YES: Choose a firepit from Lowe’s.
The following two tabs change content below.
Jacklynn Little, Principle Designer and founder of Jacklynn Little Interiors, has been designing most of her adult life and turned her talent and passion into a full time career 15 years ago. Her focus is always to help her clients achieve a functional and beautiful home all while giving them a positive design experience. Jacklynn takes the overwhelming design and renovation stress away from her clients so they can focus on the end results, “it can certainly be overwhelming.” She works collaboratively with her client’s style, needs and budgets to develop a space that is both creative, contemporary, and unique to her client’s lifestyle. Jacklynn believes that everyone deserves to live in a beautiful home.
Latest posts by Jacklynn Little (see all)
- Designer Christmas in Pink - June 2, 2023
- 5 Budget Saving Tips for Summer Entertaining - June 2, 2023
- Big Ideas for Your Powder Room - June 2, 2023
Leave a Comment