Tacos Barbacoa Ingredients
Marinated Sheep Meat
- 2 oranges
- salt to taste
- 8 lbs sheep shoulder, removed from bones
- 3 branches of thyme
- 3 Tbsp yellow pepper aji amarillo
- 1 liter water
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 garlic gloves
- bones from meat
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tomato
- 1/4 white onion
- coriander to taste
Onion Marinated in Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 red onion
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3/4 cup sour cream on a Mexican tortilla
Tacos Barbacoa Directions
- Marinate your sheep meat during your preparation.
- Start your broth. Steam your vegetables in a pan and add water. When your broth starts to boil place it in the Thinkkitchen Slow Cooker with the marinated meat. Turn on the slow cooker, cover it and let cook for at least 5 hours.
- During this time, cut the onions into strips and marinate them with red wine vinegar. For the guacamole, mash avocados, diced tomatoes and onion, add chopped coriander, lemon and salt.
- When the meat is ready, garnish your tacos.
Prep time: 30 minutes Cook time: 5 hours
For more unique items for your home, click shopCHT.com.
For more unique items for your home, click here.
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- What Are Cost-Effective Ways to Raise Your Property Value? - June 2, 2023
- What to Do if Your Home Has Been Vandalized - June 2, 2023
- Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair - June 2, 2023
Leave a Comment