A warm mushrooms salad with creamy goat cheese and balsamic vinaigrette.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme, chopped
- 1 splash white wine or broth
- 6 cup salad greens
- ¼ cup balsamic vinaigrette
- ¼ cup sundried tomatoes, sliced
- ¼ cup pine nuts, toasted
- ½ cup goal cheese, crumbled
- Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Add the mushrooms and sauté until they release their moisture and it cooks off, about 15 minutes.
- Add the onion and sauté until tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the garlic and thyme and sauté until fragrant, about a minute.
- Add the wine, deglaze the pan and cook the excess moisture off.
- Assemble the salad and enjoy!
Kevin Lynch is a well known food blogger who resides in Toronto, Ontario. He is a food enthusiast who vowed to never eat a boring meal again and make a change! Since diving into the cooking world, Kevin spends all of his free time searching for tasty recipes, concocting his own and making them in his closet sized kitchen. Follow his food adventures on his blog.