Warm Mushroom Salad
A warm mushrooms salad with creamy goat cheese and balsamic vinaigrette.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme, chopped
- 1 splash white wine or broth
- 6 cup salad greens
- ¼ cup balsamic vinaigrette
- ¼ cup sundried tomatoes, sliced
- ¼ cup pine nuts, toasted
- ½ cup goal cheese, crumbled
- Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Add the mushrooms and sauté until they release their moisture and it cooks off, about 15 minutes.
- Add the onion and sauté until tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the garlic and thyme and sauté until fragrant, about a minute.
- Add the wine, deglaze the pan and cook the excess moisture off.
- Assemble the salad and enjoy!
Kevin Lynch is a well known food blogger who resides in Toronto, Ontario. He is a food enthusiast who vowed to never eat a boring meal again and make a change! Since diving into the cooking world, Kevin spends all of his free time searching for tasty recipes, concocting his own and making them in his closet sized kitchen. Follow his food adventures on his blog.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- What Are Cost-Effective Ways to Raise Your Property Value? - May 31, 2023
- What to Do if Your Home Has Been Vandalized - May 31, 2023
- Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair - May 31, 2023
Leave a Comment