Wildwood Pear SALAD INGREDIENTS
- 1 large head romaine lettuce rinsed, dried and chopped
- 2 pears cored and diced
- 200 g Wildwood cheese, shredded
- 3 Tbsp. cranberries
- 3 Tbsp. pistachios or walnuts
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1/3 tsp onion powder
- 1/3 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Italian herb mix
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- black p epper (to taste)
- In a large salad bowl, combine romaine lettuce, pears, Wildwood cheese, cranberries and pistachios.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over salad , toss and serve.
Stonetown Cheese, stonetowncheese.com
For more great entertaining ideas, click here.
For more unique items for your home, click shopCHT.com.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Remote Schooling: Creating a Dedicated eLearning Space - September 21, 2021
- Create a Guest Bathroom for Outdoor Entertaining - September 21, 2021
- Educational Travel Ideas for Families - September 21, 2021