Wildwood Pear SALAD INGREDIENTS
- 1 large head romaine lettuce rinsed, dried and chopped
- 2 pears cored and diced
- 200 g Wildwood cheese, shredded
- 3 Tbsp. cranberries
- 3 Tbsp. pistachios or walnuts
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1/3 tsp onion powder
- 1/3 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Italian herb mix
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- black p epper (to taste)
- In a large salad bowl, combine romaine lettuce, pears, Wildwood cheese, cranberries and pistachios.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over salad , toss and serve.
Stonetown Cheese, stonetowncheese.com
For more great entertaining ideas, click here.
For more unique items for your home, click shopCHT.com.
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 5 House Plants That Thrive in Low-Light - March 23, 2023
- Six Key Benefits of Using a Waterproof Coating for Parking Lots - March 23, 2023
- Home Renos and Stress - March 23, 2023
Leave a Comment