Are you tired of mayonnaise-laden chicken salad? Try this modern approach with Indian flavours and fresh-tasting grapes and asparagus.
- 4 cups 1-in. (2.5 cm) chunks deli rotisserie chicken or left over chicken (1 L)
- 1 lb bunch 2-in. (5-cm) diagonally sliced barely-cooked California asparagus (500 g)
- 1 1/2 cups California red or green table grapes, cut in half (375 mL)
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar (30 mL)
- 2 tsp Indian curry paste, your favourite style (10 mL)
- 1/2 tsp granulated sugar (2 mL)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil (50 mL)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander (125 mL)
- Naan or lettuce leaves (optional)
- Place chicken, asparagus and grapes in a medium bowl. Stir to mix.
- In a small bowl, whisk vinegar with curry paste, sugar and oil. Toss with chicken mixture. Stir in coriander.
- Scoop and serve with naan or over lettuce leaves.
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Getting Ready for IDS19 - January 14, 2019
- Furniture Staging Tips - January 14, 2019
- Design Trends and Real Estate: What You Need to Know - January 14, 2019