Curried Chicken, Asparagus and Grape Salad
Are you tired of mayonnaise-laden chicken salad? Try this modern approach with Indian flavours and fresh-tasting grapes and asparagus.
- 4 cups 1-in. (2.5 cm) chunks deli rotisserie chicken or left over chicken (1 L)
- 1 lb bunch 2-in. (5-cm) diagonally sliced barely-cooked California asparagus (500 g)
- 1 1/2 cups California red or green table grapes, cut in half (375 mL)
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar (30 mL)
- 2 tsp Indian curry paste, your favourite style (10 mL)
- 1/2 tsp granulated sugar (2 mL)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil (50 mL)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander (125 mL)
- Naan or lettuce leaves (optional)
- Place chicken, asparagus and grapes in a medium bowl. Stir to mix.
- In a small bowl, whisk vinegar with curry paste, sugar and oil. Toss with chicken mixture. Stir in coriander.
- Scoop and serve with naan or over lettuce leaves.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- What Are Cost-Effective Ways to Raise Your Property Value? - June 6, 2023
- What to Do if Your Home Has Been Vandalized - June 6, 2023
- Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair - June 6, 2023
Leave a Comment