A crisp siding colour (Benjamin Moore’s Pearl Gray 863) and faux stone veneer (Morning-Mist from Stone Selex) provides a pleasing contrast with the Apex window from All Weather Windows. Choosing the pebble colour from All Weather Windows’ Renolit EXOFOL-FX collection will punctuate the front of your home. Their new colour technology creates a bold, durable colour that will hold up to the harsh Canadian weather for years to come.
Grounding the whole look is a beautiful front door from All Weather Windows flanked by planters on either side of the porch steps. These focus the attention on the entrance while playing up the striped pattern in the outdoor cabana-style rug.
I would choose cedar shingles that will develop a beautiful gray patina as they weather the years. Nautically-inspired light fixtures in textured metals provide a classic, crisp feel to the space. Outdoor pillows with a striking geometric design bring a sense of modernity to the overall look.
- Door, All Weather Windows
- Stone, Faux Stone Veneer, Classic-Cut, Morning-Mist, Stone Selex
- Paint, Benjamin Moore (Left to Right: Black Seal 2119-30, Pearl Gray 863, Timber Wolf Gray 1600)
- Furniture, Home Depot
- Small Planters, Pottery Barn
- Ceramic Planter, West Elm
- Rug, Surya
- Pillows, West Elm
- Window, All Weather Windows
- Post Light, Free Light
- Lantern, Pottery Barn
Latest posts by Kim Bartley (see all)
- Kim, Fix My House: Creating a Wine Cellar - October 12, 2018
- Kim’s Sophisticated Bathroom Design Board - August 10, 2018
- Kim, Fix My House: Creating a Stylish Bathroom on a Budget - July 12, 2018