I love making homemade hot chocolate. This hot beverage is chocolaty, creamy and delicious . After trying this great recipe you won’t want to drink store bought hot chocolate ever again!
Easy Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 2 ¾ cups skim dry milk powder
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- ¾ milk chocolate chips
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Add the ingredients to food processor and process until the mixture is finely ground.
- Store in an airtight container. Will keep for up to 3 months.
- Add 1/3 cup of hot chocolate mix to 1 cup hot milk and enjoy!
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.