I love making homemade hot chocolate. This hot beverage is chocolaty, creamy and delicious . After trying this great recipe you won’t want to drink store bought hot chocolate ever again!
- 2 ¾ cups skim dry milk powder
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- ¾ milk chocolate chips
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Add the ingredients to food processor and process until the mixture is finely ground.
- Store in an airtight container. Will keep for up to 3 months.
- Add 1/3 cup of hot chocolate mix to 1 cup hot milk and enjoy!
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Multi-generational Households: Exploring Your Options - October 18, 2021
- Beef Lo Mein Recipe from Chef Lynn Crawford - October 18, 2021
- Trendsetter: Natalie Lagace - October 12, 2021