Five quick steps to update your bedroom for the New Year!
1. Change the bedding, pillows and duvet cover to improve the experience of sleeping. One of the reasons I created the Glen Peloso line with St Pierre fine linens was to ensure that bedding could be great feeling and very durable. High quality bedding improves the nature of your sleep. When we get so little of it sometimes, you want to have quality when you can’t have quantity!
2. Replace the mattress and improve your experience of the room. The main function of a bedroom is sleeping and being rejuvenated in the morning. A better mattress or simply one that isn’t as old as your current one
3. Install a proper closet system and maximize your storage. Double hang is a far better use of space than one bar
4. Wallpaper the space to add texture and interest to the room
5. Change the light source. Going from the standard bedroom light with four corners to a lovely overhead fixture can make the bedroom feel much more elegant and you may be able to do this for a very reasonable amount of money!
Latest posts by Glen Peloso (see all)
- 2019 Lighting Trends with Glen Peloso - December 13, 2018
- Sixteen Chic Fall Decor Ideas for Thanksgiving Entertaining - September 16, 2018
- Adding Color and Drama in Your Bathroom - September 6, 2018