JACKLYNN’S DESIGN TIPS
- When designing a dining room, consider using a dark wall colour as it sets the mood and creates a warm and welcoming space.
- Instead of purchasing a dining room set, mix individual pieces to create a space that is interesting and unique.
- If you love to entertain, choose the largest table your room can hold and fabric chairs that are cosy and comfortable for those extended dinner parties.
GET THIS LOOK
- Select Indigo (SW 6531) for your walls and Glimmer (SW 6478) for your trim. Sherwin-Williams
- Hang a gorgeous Feiss chandelier between 23″ to 36″ above the table height. Robinson Lighing & Bath Center (CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR JO AND ENTER TO WIN THIS CHANDELIER!)
- Add an area rug. Flor
- Add a beautiful table, placed at lease 32″ to 26″ from the wall. The Goods
- Accent with fabric chairs (The Goods) and pillows (Threadcount).
- Add a painting. West Elm
- Accessorize with a table runner (West Elm) and candle holders (Crate & Barrel).