John Pink Collins
- 1½ oz bourbon
- ½ oz fresh lemon juice
- 3 oz Four O’Clock® Pink Lemonade Herbal Tea
- 2 oz sparkling water
- 1 Tbsp refined sugar (optional)
- ice cubes
- Pour 1 cup of boiling water over 2 Four O’Clock® Pink Lemonade
- Herbal Tea bags, and let steep for 5 minutes.
- Put aside 3 oz of Four O’Clock® Pink Lemonade Herbal Tea.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes.
- Add all ingredients in the glass.
- Stir with a mixing spoon.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 4 Ways to Add Character to a Monochromatic Kitchen - May 25, 2018
- Ask an Expert: Refacing VS Refinishing a Kitchen - May 25, 2018
- Ask an Expert: Light, Airy & Interesting Kitchens - May 25, 2018