- 3 oz red wine
- 2 oz cranberry juice
- 3 oz Four O’Clock® Fruit Sangria Herbal Tea
- 1 Tbsp sugar (optional)
- ice cubes
- Pour 1 cup of boiling water over 2 Four O’Clock® Fruit Sangria Herbal
- Tea bags, and let steep for 5 minutes.
- Put aside 3 oz of Four O’Clock® Fruit Sangria Herbal Tea.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes.
- Add all the ingredients in the glass.
- Stir with a mixing spoon.
- Garnish with an orange and lemon wedge, a cherry, a strawberry
- and a hint of nutmeg.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.