It’s the first days of summer and we’re coming down with a case of Wanderlust! These Bloomsbury clients remedied their continuous love of travel by incorporating elements of their favorite destinations right into their very own homes.
1. Cape Cod – This Cape Cod inspired kitchen is warm & inviting with a palette of soft warm whites, natural wood tones, and subtle blue-grey accents. See more of this kitchen here.
2. France – The hood is an impressive focal point but the piece de resistance is actually the hand painted tiles which are a painting of a very special place in France from the home owner’s travels they had commissioned by a local artist. See more of this kitchen here.
3. International Travel – This home is custom designed to showcase the treasures and artifacts the couple has picked up on their many international trips. See more of this kitchen here.
What country or city would serve as inspiration for your home?
Latest posts by Rhonda Thornton (see all)
- Creating a Farmhouse Style Kitchen - October 12, 2018
- New Life for Tired Kitchen Cabinets - October 12, 2018
- Tips for Designing a Functional, Stylish Kitchen Island - July 31, 2018